8182119 Front Load Washing Machine Bellow
This horizontal access washer door seal, 8182119, also known as the bellow, or boot, is used on Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag and some other brand washers. It has a 5/16-inch vent hole, and is a flexible door seal designed to keep a tight seal
How to install washer door seal part # 8182119
- Disconnect the washer from the power supply
- Removing the boot will require that the front panel, door switch and console be removed.
- To remove the front panel first remove the three screws securing the toe panel to the front of the washer and lift the toe panel up slightly pulling it forward.
- Next remove the two screws securing the top front panel to the washer. The front panel can now be removed.
- Now carefully pull the boot from around the water inlet and washer tubes. Remove the boot retainer clamp by loosening the clamp screw located at the upper right of the tub opening. The boot can now be removed from the tub.
- When replacing the boot and washer front panel, special care must be taken to assure a proper water seal and operation.
When reinstalling the door switch, be sure to insert the two tabs on the right side of the switch assembly into the slots in the plastic wiring harness guide.
Replaces, 8182119, PS897030, PT10792041, AP3597347, 1027300,